Though not the largest IRB, Hummingbird IRB fully intends to be the best and although new as an entity, its members are highly seasoned and respected members of the IRB community. Knowing how important rapid turnaround is to the overall progress of a study from the site and sponsor perspective, Hummingbird has developed modern, forward thinking SOPs and is creating unique and easy to use software.
- Established in 2013
- 15 Board members with an average of 10 years of experience in research and IRB review
- FDA audit conducted in August 2013 with no findings
- AAHRPP accreditation received in September 2014
- Initial review turnaround time from receipt of a complete submission — 6 days
- Study modifications and amendments processed within — 6 days